Monday 9 April 2012

Your Presence Dove :)

  
When you are around, I feel the eternity.
Feel like the most lucky and Wonder sometimes
what i did to deserve your lovely presence.

Your presence.. it rejuvenates.. fills the world with full of happiness.
Like being in Disney world, full happiness.. a new beautiful world.


Nothing really satisfies like when you speak my name..
Nothing really reliefs like the fragrance in the breeze coming from you..
Nothing really soothe like your gentle touch on the cheeks..
Nothing really enjoyable like your lovely presence..

Your presence made me relief, find myself and have a rebirth of soul.
These memories are enough to reminisce.
I spread the happiness all around me, just like you do.

On the other, am the most unlucky for not being in your life.
For not being there, to hold your hand for the rest of life.
It causes me jealous, death sorrowfulness.

But I promise my dear, I will be there for you.
You will never ever need not face anything alone.

Every little thing that you say and do, fills my life with so much of happiness,
And i just wanted you to know... I'm really lucky to have a friend like you in this life.
Thanks for being in my life and taught me how to love and live the life :)

I miss you and Love you Dove ..

No comments:

Post a Comment