Wednesday 11 January 2012

My Sweet Little Dream



That pleasant morning the dew drops on the leaf kissed my face
Soon my sweet little dream came true with much Amaze

As u whispered those magical words, that alluring night
I was so astound in joy and delight

Enchanting ur name quivers my heart with tiny ripples
As I reminisce our lovely moments together, happiness triples

When u r around everything seems more colourful than a rainbow
Your Witty nature and lucidity makes me bow

With ur love, I see the whole world in ur eyes
It makes me feel so complete and enticed

Your Love works in ways that are strange and wondrous
Simple things u say and do are more magical and fabulous

Your Warm touch and the gracious smile
Cannot afford to miss them even for a while

With u in my life,things are not the same like before
wish ur love remains the same and Can never ask u for more

At no time I searched for reasons to love u each day
Now and forever this is all I can portray!

No comments:

Post a Comment