Monday 9 April 2012

To the girl with periya mukku :)


  
To you Parrot (Sorry, I know you wouldnt appreciate this.. But you are my sweet parrot ;))
(An old collection)


Its your presence that made me feel the heaven on earth..
I wish i would wake up each morning, in your hold.. 

Cuddling and hugging you close to my heart..
Playing with you like a kid and nodding at your big nose with my finger tips ...
Kissing your nose while you stand on your toes..   
Knowing the fact that my name and love is in the deepest of your heart.. 
Making me feel so glad..The pleasure of making of you happy at each day.. 
Would love to live the life along side you.. 

With the warmth, when our hands touch.. i feel elated with the love you show..
Love you dove..
God must be very generous to me.. after all I blessed with full of happiness and with the Loving Goddess who has Periya Mukku :)

No comments:

Post a Comment