Thursday 24 March 2011

To somebody whom i call "pretty flower"




Each time I peeped deep into your eyes...I culd see the trust you have on me.
Your presence is everything, together we are meant to be.

Each time in ur celestial touch...I culd feel the togetherness in our relationship.
Your thoughts are all around, make me more adore, admire and worship.

Each time and in each step with u..I culd sense the pleasure in our journey.
The way u handle things , all fall in place in perfect harmony

Each time I hugged u close to my heart..I culd hear the hearbeat of our love.
You remain a sacred symbol of gentleness and affection..just like a dove

Each time I'm down , u lift my spirits up with apparent ease
Thanks for letting me know ..what real love is.

All these vibes each time have turned into precious memories for a life time
Lucky I am,
YOUr Luv has given me all the strength and a beautiful sunshine!


YOU are mine and my
sunshine...!

No comments:

Post a Comment