Sunday 19 December 2010

A THANK YOU NOTE...


I was longing to write abt u from quite sometime
When I began, heard my heart's rythm sounded like a chime

you are my friend, wellwisher and guide
when im down, u lift my spirits up being by my side.

Im blessed to know you in this sacred Life
With you world seems more sweeter and Nice

Though many years passed ,still fresh are our childhood memories
Each time I recollect , fade away all my worries

The house we grew up, the games we played were so much fun
Tons of precious memories .. just cant name one

(The terrace where i sat on n shared our childhood memories..
The games we played over voice made me feel your presense, with your hands around my neck, resting on my back)

Now as I think of those times, merry moments I lack.
Wish soon those special memories come back!

U remain special for this lifetime for the concern u take
U r one of the dear ones whom I always like

For being there and taking care
With out a thought all things I can share

With u, I always take things for granted
Often Many words go unsaid..

For all that u are and for all things u do
Today I tell u A very special Thank u :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment