Thursday 25 November 2010

PASSION



The moment I met u, had a mighty crush
Each time u utter my name I end up with a deep blush

Knowing u in this life is all my pleasure
U owned my life with memories which are such a heavenly treasure

Dear I Adore and admire u with all my heart
can never imagine us being apart

Those passionate surprises still glitter in my eyes
With all ur charm u continue to mesmerize

The funny fights and the petty plights so dear and true
warm hugs and ur playful ways make each day so new

The journey to ur heart was quite steep
For each step I skipped a beat, each time I tried to peep

For me U remain a crazy fantasy
yet a great feeling of a very divine ecstasy

I can still feel ur frisky tweak on my cheek
At times when I dont hear from u I start missing u to the peak

With ur beautiful looks, hearts u steal
with ur care and concern, souls u heal

U r truly special and exceptional
Im blessed to feel ur love which is so unconditional!

I love this feeling of being in love with U!

No comments:

Post a Comment